U.S. Personal Income Taxes
The U.S. personal income tax services we provide include the following:
- Preparation of U.S. personal income tax returnsÂ for all years;
- Tax planning for individuals moving to the UnitedÂ States, including the coordination of the U.S. and Canadian income taxÂ Â positions;
- Tax planning for Canadian’s returning from theÂ Â United States;
- Evaluation of U.S. state tax issues for CanadianÂ Â residents holding U.S. investments including U.S. real estate and manyÂ Â other personal tax planning matters.
We offer the following U.S. tax filing services:
- Preparation of non resident alien individual taxÂ returns including Form 1040 NR and the U.S. rental income statements, capital gains from real property, salary and business income;
- Preparation of U.S. income tax returns for U.S.Â citizens living in Canada including Form 1040 and the individual state U.S. returns if required;
- Preparation of U.S. corporate income tax returnsÂ for U.S. corporations including Forms 1120 and 1120F together with the required disclosure schedules;
- Preparation of U.S. partnership returns includingÂ Form 1065 together with the partner statements Form 1041;
- Preparation of U.S. estate income tax returns including Form 706 for U.S. citizens and non resident aliens who hold U.S.Â property including Form 706NA;
- Preparation of payroll remittances and summaryÂ reporting including Forms W2 and W3 and the withholding and related forms.