International and non-resident tax

International and non-resident tax:
We  provide services for non-residents who are employed, have carried on business , or disposed of taxable Canadian property in Canada.
  • Rental income and rental properties
  • Selling or disposing of Canadian properties
  • Reporting of foreign income
  • Investments in Canadian mutual funds
  • Preparation of specific tax elections for non-resident real estate investors
  • Request for tax clearance certificates on dispositions of real property