U.S. Personal Income Taxes
The U.S. personal income tax services we provide include the following:
- Preparation of U.S. personal income tax returns for all years;
- Tax planning for individuals moving to the United States, including the coordination of the U.S. and Canadian income tax positions;
- Tax planning for Canadian’s returning from the United States;
- Evaluation of U.S. state tax issues for Canadian residents holding U.S. investments including U.S. real estate and many other personal tax planning matters.
We offer the following U.S. tax filing services:
- Preparation of non resident alien individual tax returns including Form 1040 NR and the U.S. rental income statements, capital gains from real property, salary and business income;
- Preparation of U.S. income tax returns for U.S. citizens living in Canada including Form 1040 and the individual state U.S. returns if required;
- Preparation of U.S. corporate income tax returns for U.S. corporations including Forms 1120 and 1120F together with the required disclosure schedules;
- Preparation of U.S. partnership returns including Form 1065 together with the partner statements Form 1041;
- Preparation of U.S. estate income tax returns including Form 706 for U.S. citizens and non resident aliens who hold U.S. property including Form 706NA;
- Preparation of payroll remittances and summary reporting including Forms W2 and W3 and the withholding and related forms.